superchip

S

s18rra

is there such thing as a superchip for a pulsar cause ive heard they can increase power upto 30% on turbo petro cars, if not whats the equivalent.

youngsyp

gtirneil said:
Superchip is available but for less money you can get a GReddy Emanage which will be alot better.
Or better still, get the OE ecu remapped ! ;-)

You can get more than a 30% increase in power with a good exhaust, air filtration and boost increase.

I'm running around 1.1 bar peak boost, along with what amounts to just a decent exhaust and Blitz induction kit and my engine is making 40% more power than the standard one !
With a decent remap and simliar mods, I'd expect a 50% increase on power over a stock engine.

Paul

Last edited:

snoon

you get a daughterboard wired into the ecu to make it mappable using NISTUNE or the like.

nex

im just hoping your not on about the super chips on ebay which are in fact just a resistor lol!

one easy route is a mines ECU or similar, £100 notes or there about, plug and play, easy as.

snoon

It's £500 from Racing line in halifax for daughterboard fitting and mapping using NISTUNE.

youngsyp

snoon said:
It's £500 from Racing line in halifax for daughterboard fitting and mapping using NISTUNE.
H-Devs in Horsham do the same thing for £349 although, they will map it on the road.
Ed (MicraEd) will do it for £320 iirc !

Paul