Sunday driving

J

jpward

Had a bit of fun last night wearing my new tyres in :twisted: :twisted:

Action saw; R6 in the mirror off lights

A blade chase up to 6k rpm in 5th (one point i thought he came off in a corner)

And best a Sti got shat on from a great height 3rd gear pass indicator on, Sti puff of smoke whilst rear passenger displays V signal, R pulls strong along side then as limiter in 4th is hit im pullin in again then its bye bye Gti-RRRRRRRRRRR ;-)

I really need to get the car set up on the rollers so i can have more fun with the bikers :twisted:

Fazz

Whats your spec Jp ??
What Turbo/ECU/boost you running?

R6's and Blade's are not easily bet in an R... Certainly not if they are good pilots.

Unless you were on the bouncy roads?

J

jpward

Well standard ecu though z32maf linked to S-afc II and Avc-r was at 1.25Bar and was off lights in a town about 800 yrds wasnt a lot in it and im sure over the T he would be away

An R1 however i would purr along side and smile nicely as ive been ripped apart by one before :oops:

But the blade "tour" was on a good B section with couple of twisties in the middle he must be a mentalist though cos i had 4 wheels and elemental protection and i was backin off more than he was! :shock:

Fazz

A good pilot in the R6 should have had you off the lights imo...

Need to be running 350 anyway to keep close I'd say..

Nice kill on the twisties thou !

J

jpward

He obscured the view of the nice girl in the other car at the lights so i was instantly put into launching mode but as he moved of the swine was over my side of the line and well i made him move over in the end :twisted: