So long power fc....

P

PF

All AP engineering and pro versions of the power fc are being discontinued. Hopefully there might be some end of line reductions:thumbsup:

Leaves a big gap now between piggybacks and motec's etc.

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Best all learn how to program the AEM then ;-) I've seen the manual, comprehensive is an understatement.

ashills

campbellju said:
Best all learn how to program the AEM then ;-) I've seen the manual, comprehensive is an understatement.

ive spoke to guys who have mapped alot of these u would realise they hate them and wont recomend them
they can do 10 rolling road runs and every run be miles out (i know u will get a little difference on most runs) as things like base timing etc can just adjust itself by upto 10 degrees and they have had massive problems with misfires from interference, fueling altering itself etc

cmng

AP Engineering model fully stopped recently only
previously AP Engineering is closed but they still make it by order
now they dont accept anymore order
even R33 GTS RB25DET and ER34 RB25DET facing the same fate altought it not AP model

Another option you can look is Haltech E8 or E11v2 Pluggin kit

Fazz

If you mean nengun then you'd be wrong. All sold out and they can only stock the Evo 7 Power Fc's adn couple others now.

I was told by a tuner over here that the remaining stock will only be available through main apexi dealers.

www.Greenline.jp may have some remaining stock or be an authorised dealer...

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
ashills said:
ive spoke to guys who have mapped alot of these u would realise they hate them and wont recomend them
they can do 10 rolling road runs and every run be miles out (i know u will get a little difference on most runs) as things like base timing etc can just adjust itself by upto 10 degrees and they have had massive problems with misfires from interference, fueling altering itself etc

That was only the R33 and R34 Skyboats that had that problem.. Never heard of any issues with any other car.

Rishi

bawsack

Selling Up..
RishiGTiR said:
That was only the R33 and R34 Skyboats that had that problem.. Never heard of any issues with any other car.

Rishi

it dont seem to like my car too much mate,cold start issue for first 10 mins go's like a bag of dump. looking into a differant set up.

Rishi

bawsack said:
it dont seem to like my car too much mate,cold start issue for first 10 mins go's like a bag of dump. looking into a differant set up.

You have a PowerFC though.. Not the AEM..

Unless of you changed it recently..? :?

Rishi

bawsack

Selling Up..
RishiGTiR said:
You have a PowerFC though.. Not the AEM..

Unless of you changed it recently..? :?

Rishi

my bad my bad jumping the gun as usual yep ive a power fc not aem

taxi...........

Trondelond

I just ordered a power FC for my R from Greenline.jp, they have some left if anyone needs them. Thought I'd let you know.

Rishi

You might want to let people know if that was the Standard or the PRO version

Rishi