Sadly got to go

cojack

Sadly got to go (new pic's)

Sadly looks like the R will have to go. Due to needind the money to buy a house. I don't want to sell her cos it is such a nice car and i have been thorugh a lot with thing nearly had to sell it 3 time due to moving job's and home's around.

Also due to my new job i am having to use the car every day again which i don't want to do cos i have only used it at weekend's.

there is no rust on this car. it drives very nice. Engine rebuild 3k ago and run's very well.

Car is on standard boost.
Hybrid Fmic
ported and polished head
lightened flywheel
helix clutch also done around 3k
blitz air filter
turbo back blue flame system
walbro fuel pump
17" wheel with very good tyres
Dark smoked window don't blame me if you get pulled lol
Custom white dails with blue led's

most of the mod's were done when i rebuilt the motor.

Also comes with the car is a spare gearbox which has a very slight wine when driving in 5th i was keeping it for a spare. i replace the box when i rebuilt the box. and a spare set of 15" alloy with just legal tyres.

also engine bay washed and undersealed whilst the motor was out.

At the moment the car is off the road cos of a hole in the rad. the car is also in need of a wheel breaing which i have in my tool box at work but these will be done before the sale.

I am in no rush to sell this car cos it is such a strong car bodywork wise I remember when i was looking for 1 i looked at about 20-30 R and a lot of them had some rust underneath the car my car has none. Also if i can afford a house and keep the R i will but it is very doughtfull i will be able to afford it.

all the work was done by me on this car as i am a mechanic by trade currently working for porsche. And a very fussy one at that.

The other part's i have for this car are brand new greedy profec 2boost controller and boost gauge in a nomads piller pod i may put these item's on depenind how long it takes to sell the car. But the price will be increased.

Looking for £3700

tis a very sad day for me as i have always wanted a R but i wll be back you can count on that.

Any question fell free to ask.

Pic's were taken a few month's ago and now has clear side repeater's

http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12251&KW=cojack&PID=116285#116285

Last edited:

cojack

Quick update cos i've missed them of forge dump valve and clifford g5 cat 1 alarm with blackjax and smart window's.

Will add anything else on as it comes to mind.

cojack

Couple of other thing's i have remembered hks turbo timer. Power steering rack poly bushed. Also have some drop link poly bush's not yet fitted thou.

steven_c

tidy car, can i just ask, did you put on the front mounted intercooler on? if so did you think it was a bad fit kit? am really struggling with mine, not a clever kit at all.. soz and good look with the sale