RAR vs SumoPower R34 GTR

L

LexDakarDatsun

hi all,

i know many of you dont approve of me sharing my late night encounters - for you gys im sorry in advance for sharing this little tale :roll:

yesterday i was lucky enuff to be one of the marshalls @ the d1 driver search @ silverstone 8)

i was even luckier to be taken to dinner with the d1 crew including Ken Nomura :eek: :wink:

after dinner andy barnes and I headed off down the M1

his car which came 2nd @ GT battle time attack is now track spec @ 1.2 bar on 2385s around 600ish bhp :twisted:

he showed me his booost :lol:

i was close behind him - 4k in 4th and gassed it as i saw him do the same :D

i was expecting him to rip away but he only pulled about 2 or 3 car lengths by the time we both grabbed the next gear :!:

he was toying with me over 130 but the old power to weight rules meant whenever we gassed it under 80mph i would still be in his rear view 8)

most famous R34 GTR in the county could lose a datsun 4 pot :twisted:

cheers

Lex

ashills

nice one mate u gonna be at box hill on sunday ??might see u there wont have the evo tthough its been broken for parts :(

ashills

nah managed to kill new turbo in 1000 miles and fed up with the massive up keep bills it has so gonna have a break for a year or so as other half is expecting a baby in 5 weeks

Dooie Pop Pop

once again you do the Datsun posse proud Lex 8) i bet Andy was fucking gutted he couldn' t drop you :lol:

Ashills: :( real shame about the car, good luck with the babby :D