Radiator fan not working?

nitrosgti-r

I have lost the use of the radiator fan. Could any one tell me where the fuses are? The ones under the bonnet look ok to me so any other suggestions would be of use?

Also i think i may have a fuel shortage as there seems to be a flat spot at around 6.5k rpm? When i put the nitro on it goes ok in 1st but upto 2nd and it splutters like a good un. The car is an import so i have no idea what is under the bonnet either?

Roll on the summer!!

nitrosgti-r

rad

ye good point!

Ok, when i got the car i found that the engine check light kept flashing at random so i did the ecu check. I had a 55 so all clear. After doing this the ABS light was comming on constantly so i did the ABs check and nothing happend so i just lived with the light being on. Then i realised i lost the fans. This did my head in for ages until tonight when i undid the bleed bolt and had a bitch getting the bolt back in but again no fans. I checked all the fuses under the bonnet again but all good. took out the window fuse and no windows so alls good there again. THEN i pulled all the fuses from the fuse box in the cabin and low and behold there was the culprit, right hand column, third up from the bottom, a 10A fuse blown!!! Now i still have the engine check light flashing at random and am back to square 1, only this time i know all is fine!! I now have a choice from having the ABS light on and no fans OR a flashing engine and fans. Very strange but very true.

I think that when mr m8 installed the nos controller, he messed with the fuse box and srewed some thing??

1 down :D

hmmm

The engine light was flashing whilst driving in my mates car. We changed the ECU and since then the light has stopped flashing.