Quiet exhaust

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It's the eternal quest... you might need to bight the bullet and visit a builder for a custom job with a big back box.

keastygtir

find a scorpion on ebay (last week there was 2 for sale) they are vey quiet. I fitted one after getting done by the police for my goose

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm reasonably happy with the one I've got, but if it ever needs replacing I'll see what Pipewerx can do.

johnsy

since changing from a 5" tip on my goose to a 3" rolled in one , its a lot quieter,especially when coasting in 5th

skiddusmarkus

I have the 3.5" mongloid exhaust and its still too loud, doesn't help I removed all the sound deadening though.If only someone would make a backbox that hooked up to the mong without creating too much back pressure whilst still bringing the tailpipe out on the correct side.

geoff pine

I have the 3.5" mongloid exhaust and its still too loud, doesn't help I removed all the sound deadening though.If only someone would make a backbox that hooked up to the mong without creating too much back pressure whilst still bringing the tailpipe out on the correct side.
I have the full janspeed front to back with a pipeworx modification its an 18 muffler with a 3" bore nice and quite. It just has to exit on the wrong side as there not enough room to use the original side . The only down side is i can now hear all the little squeaks and rattles which where covered up by the droning exhaust :lol: :lol: :lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
blueflame twin exit, lots of bass but no 'you can hear me coming from a mile away' noise.
That's not how I remember the departure system (which is what blueflame copied)... plus there's the *clang* when you go over speed bumps because it hangs so low at the back.

red reading

scorpion system on ebay at the mo, i just scrapped a departure system because no one wanted it,18 months it was up for sale............o well.