quick track ready R for sale

P

pulsarboby

this will be up for sale next week for anyone wanting a quick little track or road car, standard interior can be fitted foc if wanted!

heres the spec:
virtually mint black shell (bonnet has stone chips though!
engine rebuilt in 2005 with standard parts (very good order
turbo is hybrid stage 1 and not that old
magnecor blue leads
ross motorsport fmic kit
exedy 3 puk paddle clutch
atmospheric dv
apexi induction kit
walbro fuel pump
307 bhp with recent dyno printout (feels quicker though)
expensive turbosmart boost controller with 3 setting boost level
some samco hoses
gab fully adjustable damped suspension on lowering springs
whiteline camber bolts
whiteline rear adjustable arb
recent full track suspension setup by elite motorsport with printout
30mm rear wheel spacers
cobra monaco bucket seats in vgc
momo corse steering wheel
seat harnesses
battery to boot relocation kit
clear side repeaters
uprated front dotted / slotted discs with redstuff pads
mongoose full system with silenced de-cat pipe
safetyu devices rear roll cage
white rays 15'' rims with yoko paradas in great nick
alpine stereo head unit
gti-r-us livery

car will come with years mot and 6 months tax
this is a very nice car and at a very reasonable price at £3200

grey gtir in background is also for sale, pm for details!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

markwashington

Good stuff, I'm glad it's not being broken it's a cracker. Shame about the graphics though :-D

P

pulsarboby

yeah they are nice wheels.
ive followed this car round brands in my megabusa and she does go well, flames too:lol:

the graphics will be more or less the same as the ones going on my rally car, i think they look better than the ones i got on my black car tbh

would never have broke this as the body (other than bonnet) is virtually mint.

P

pulsarboby

is it still for sale mate??? send me contact details plz cheers!!!

sorry this ones prov sold, i do have others in stock though, some are ready for sale and others still need work but will be ready within around 2-3 weeks!

weve got a real minter just come in with fully forged engine but that wont be ready for a couple weeks yet

P

pulsarboby

its spun a shell so needs a new crank and oil pump fitted.
i may just drop another complete engine in it which i know is 100% good, this will be quicker, car also needs a mot and tax as its been off the road for a while now.

unclejamal

its spun a shell so needs a new crank and oil pump fitted.
i may just drop another complete engine in it which i know is 100% good, this will be quicker, car also needs a mot and tax as its been off the road for a while now.
im defo intrested in 1 mate have always had sti but now it the time for a GTI R but need a good fast 1 to feed the speed freak in me!! is the
replacment engine running standard internals or has work been done and will it require ECU settup?? and any idea wht HP its gona be running?

cheers

P

pulsarboby

it can be setup to run whatever the turbo / management will dictate
we have big turbos plus management setup to run well in excess of 400bhp

you need to specify what your after exactly with your budget as my trackcar will also soon be for sale either as a rolling shell or we can add / delete parts to your requirements and sell as a full running car

or build the car we have to your requirements, weve a few in stock!

unclejamal

it can be setup to run whatever the turbo / management will dictate
we have big turbos plus management setup to run well in excess of 400bhp

you need to specify what your after exactly with your budget as my trackcar will also soon be for sale either as a rolling shell or we can add / delete parts to your requirements and sell as a full running car

or build the car we have to your requirements, weve a few in stock!
ill defo be intrested in your own track car as i need something that i knw can take a good beating!!! sounds very intresteing any can you send me details?? pictures?? and price?? as ive just been to your website but cudnt find any cars for sale there!!

cheers

P

pulsarboby

i tend not to advertise cars on the website but if you look on here it will give you all the info you need, price is negotiable dependant on what you want left on the car!

http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31006

theres a recent vid of it at cadwell park too under 'gtiroc trackday' was running low boost and blitzed virtually everything on track, not a very good vid though