Pulsar Wanted

D

dave_282

Havinf just turned 25 I think I can now affod the insuarance on a pulsar. I want one that will not give me to many problems and can go up to about £3000.

Can you guys let me know what you think of this one:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/981040.htm

Good deal or not?

Im concerned about where the tow bar is because it looks like a really big intercooler and why there is no GTI-R badge, any advice will be much appriacted.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
it looks ok, pretty clean and straight with a few choice mods.

If I was you i'd be getting in touch with pulsarboby from here as he could get you a cracking car for your money

Fire & skill

Vintage member
it has standard wheels, brakes (from what I can gather) and probably standard clutch.
as above people remove the badges for some strange reason, probably to sell on ebay for £25 a pop.

if you want 300 ish bhp then you will have to fit a new clutch (£350 ish plus labour - around £700 all in) and uprated brakes if you want to stop properly, again not cheap

billy187

im going to have a black r up for sale in a couple of weeks for that sort of money, the car is with pulsarbobby at the moment having a new engine/clutch fitted and having everything checked over so will be mint, will be fully serviced and has wilwood 4 pots under black 15" wheels, coilovers, walbro fuel pump, frount mount...hybrid turbo...etc running 1 bar so should be around 300bhp.....let me know if your interested!

Last edited:

nitrosgti-r

Im selling this one when its finished and mot'ed for around that :)

Car as is.....(mrs not included in sale lol)

yes that IS a flocked dash and NO i wont split that! (AVCR SOLD)

Wheels need a refurb...