Pulsar Wanted!!!

B

Bhavick

Hi,

I am looking to buy my first Pulsar. I have around £2,000 to spend on buying the car with an extra £500 if really need it. I am not looking to spend loads of money on a high spec GTIR i am looking for one with mild mods only. If anyone has a car that they think fits the bill the please let me know ASAP.

P

pulsarboby

i wil shortly have one for sale that has sustek dampers & springs, d/v, brand new mongoose full system, 15'' lightweight alloys, aftermarket boost gauge, k&n induction cd etc
it has long mot & tax, is unusual black:-Dand is a very clean straight unmolested car thats still resticted too 112mph limit, so has not been caned to death.

ive just overhauled the front brakes and has new pads fitted too, theres a couple of little jobs left that need doing and it will be fully serviced upon collection, but i will not take less than £2,700 for it, so if you want a nice car its worth stumping up that little bit extra, and you wont need to spend a penny on it.
pm me if your interested at that price
if not then good luck with finding one fella:thumbsup:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
£2000 - its not going to buy you a decent car, being honest mate, DONT buy a 2 grand shitter. save up at least £500 more (on top of that other £500 you have) and get a car you can enjoy rather than one that will end up in bobby's breakers

Scotty

i very much doubt you have the mintest/best pulsar going if you are willing to sell it for 2-3k. And if it is so good why you so desperate to sell it. Beware of the dog!