Pulsar wanted.......badly.

Chris1

Helloooo chaps.

I'm after one (as most people seem to be) with a rebuilt engine with forged pistons, uprated cams, bigger/hybrid turbo, uprated fuel pump, bigger brakes etc etc with ideally a Quaife or even just a rebuilt std 'box.

I've got cash waiting so if you've got something for sale or are considering selling up please get in touch.

Chris.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
There's a few for sale on the modifier's site.
There are probably some on here too, but I haven't looked recently (and I know Marty has been trying to sell his).

Dangerous Dave

Mine is up on pistonheads,

The wife wants me to sell it shes sick of me spending money on the R and not her!
so i put it up for 5K and before someone says thats steep i know it is because i dont want to sell it and am not going to at that price! this way its up for sale and it keeps her happy lol,

Marty-Gtir

Hello ... as pobody says, mine is up for sale, PM me if you're still looking to buy ... and ill give you all the bumf ...

Cheers

Chris1

Marty-
I'll drop you a pm a bit later when I get on my laptop. I'm on-line via my phone at the moment.
Lawny-
Glad your bedroom activities have improved.
I'll check out the ad on pistonheads later.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Hello ... as pobody says, mine is up for sale, PM me if you're still looking to buy ... and ill give you all the bumf ...

Cheers
I should have known you'd be on here too.
I don't know much about your car obviously, and have no vested interest in the sale... but it did sound good coming up the A483 last time I saw it.

Chris1

Lawny, had a butchers on PH. Not really looking for something that needs any work done. That driveshaft thing scares me lol.

Sounds like you don't wanna sell it anyway so lets hope you get to keep the old girl.

Love that kevlar bonnet.

Dangerous Dave

Lawny, had a butchers on PH. Not really looking for something that needs any work done. That driveshaft thing scares me lol.

Sounds like you don't wanna sell it anyway so lets hope you get to keep the old girl.

Love that kevlar bonnet.
haha the driveshaft is easy to change am going to do it over winter, plus i have it booked in for a paint job in two weeks time:thumbsup:

might even splash out on a new tubby and a few other mods for it i will just have to keep it hush hush from the wife lol

And your right i dont want to sell it and as i said before am not going to at that price:thumbsup:

Dangerous Dave

hows that engine dave, is it still all good?
yeah its still all good thanks bob:thumbsup:

I think you will be seeing alot of my cash over xmass too

oh and you can have these hks pistons am sick of looking at them if you pm me your addy i will send them out to you on saturday:-D

P

pulsarboby

thanks8) il sort you out something for them though even if its in the way of other bits;-) il drop you a pm a bit later dave.

sorry for thread hijack chris:focus:

P

pulsarboby

got a red one due in this week, pretty much standard from what i can gather, pm me if interested