Pulsar Wanted, any colour but Red

karting

Im looking to get into the pulsar world and am looking for a decent clean (not too modded) pulsar. Any colour except Red if possible.

Im willing to travel anywhere within a 100mile radius of Heathrow (Birmingham being the 100mile point to the north)

Preferiably under £3500, but can strecth to £4000 for a minter

davey red.r

whats wrong with red:evil: :evil: :evil: :lol:
believe me that will be the colour of your face:oops: when your wee r takes you financialy and mentally to the end of your happy existance,
good luck finding a run of the mill grey, black,or8) white r

davey

300bhppulsar

il get pics to u 2moz m8 as the cars at work atm il pm u on price ;)

karting

im confused. so for me to buy a car of a non member they will have to contact me via pm. Seems a long winded way but if thats the rules..... how can you even tell if people are members or non members.

All non-members who had there posts deleted, timo, bod and the other fellows, please pm me.

B

Bod

Im not a full member as im a member of RTOC for 5 years and race 5gt turbos and have a megane 225 sport and astra 2.2 sri the pulsar just a weekend car and not interested in keeping it any longer.

SunOnGTiR

I've a Sunny....very good condition,some mods and some parts.
Looked at 10 before this one,pity it's Flame Red.
Just polished yesterday;-)

P

pulsarboby

bit late chaps, hes just bought my red one which is being delivered saturday:lol:

P

pulsarboby

yes he did but that was a while ago.
he did buy bartgtirs old car but it met a grizzly end through someone giving him a wallop up the rear.
so ive done a part ex deal on the red one i had

karting

yes he has just sold it to me, hopefully ill get it on saturday!

Tbh i mainly didnt want red because i know how bad the colour fades, but as this one has just had a full respray i couldnt say no!