Pulsar GTIR 300BHP 12 months mot! 63000 miles! £2150 *Won't engage 3rd/4th gear*

Harryrs

Here we have my Pulsar GTIR for sale.

It's running around the 300 bhp mark and goes really well. I'm the 3rd owner from when it was imported which was around 2003/4.
The car has covered 102000km which equates to around 63000 miles. The interior is in good condition no rips in the seats etc all electrics work including the windows as I know there common not to.

Starts first time on the button and there is no tapping or any unusual sounds coming from the engine.

It has quite a few modifications and these include

- Helix Paddle Clutch rated to 500 bhp
- Digital Boost Display
- Apexi Boost controller
- HKS turbo timer
- Full turbo back exhaust with decat
- Front mount intercooler
- Uprated turbo ( No proof was told by previous owner)
- 15 inch team dynamic alloys

And a few other bits and bobs that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Car has 12 months mot and 5 months tax.

Bodywork is okay could benefit from a machine polish and the rear arches looked at but they are not to bad at all underneath is all solid and apart from the rear arches that is the only rust on the car.

Unfortunately the other day the car would not engage 3rd or 4th gear goes in fine but there is no drive so I Assume the gearbox has gone I don't have the time at present to get the car sorted so that's why I'm offering it up for sale.

It really is a great fun car but due to work commitments and other projects this has to go.

I'm after £2150 I have box lined up for £225 which I can pass on the details for as they are on this forum.

Located in Maidenhead

Please text or call on 07908186438

images

uploading pictures

windows screen capture

Last edited: