Poly bushes

Animaldaz

Hey, im after poly bushes for the rear subframe mounts and some other various bushes in poly, Ive pm'd ashills but had no reply as of yet. Anyone else know were i might get some? Iknow these arent of the shelf part from powerflex etc so it will be a custom part. I already have the align and lock kit from whiteline. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks all

ashills

hi mate sorry i havent been in touch wqe are the only people as far as we know that do the rear subframe bushes as nissan only sell a complete subframe
im in spain till 9th but ill make a phone call in next day or so see if they have some in stock for us
same people make the rack bushes aswell
all the other bushes we do are on superflex website under n14
ill pm u when ive spoke to them

cheers

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
ashills said:
hi mate sorry i havent been in touch wqe are the only people as far as we know that do the rear subframe bushes as nissan only sell a complete subframe
im in spain till 9th but ill make a phone call in next day or so see if they have some in stock for us
same people make the rack bushes aswell
all the other bushes we do are on superflex website under n14
ill pm u when ive spoke to them

cheers
any news on the rear subframw bushes? Do you still do the gear linkage bushes too?

Thanks,
Jim

ashills

im back in uk now having trouble gettng hold of supplliers they may have bene shut for xmas etc ill ring them tomorrow and see what i can find out

ashills

yeah we do all the superflex stuff and a cheaper price
but these other bushes are made by a firm just for us