Pearl Ivory Gtir Foresale

nismoboy

1991 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R, just over 70,000 miles, excellent condition. Standard equipment includes: power steering, electrically adjustable folding mirrors, ABS, electric windows, central locking The airconditioning has been removed (pump, bracket and pipework) due to fitting of a front mounted intercooler. MOT till feb 08, Tax runs out at the end of this month, but will come with 6 months tax.

Modifications as follows:

engine.

HKS 264 uprated camshafts
HKS POWERFLOW induction kit
T28 turbo with ported compressor housing
Front mounted intercooler kit with custom pipe run
Walbro uprated fuel pump
Forge uprated oil/air separator
Sard r2d2 blow off valve
Mongoose s/s exhaust system with custom 3" turbo elbow.
ported tb`s
greddy/trust profec b spec 2 boost controller
garret 1 bar actuator
custom alloy turbo inlet pipe
magnacor kv85 uprated ignition lead set

transmission

Jun 4.2kg lightened and balanced flywheel
RPS max street organic uprated clutch kit 475lbft (with new nissan thrust bearing)

exterior and interior

greddy 60mm 2 bar boost gauge
15" black lightweight (5.2)kgs motorsport alloys with nearly new tyres
black alloy wheel nuts
clear side repeaters
Silver bulbs in front, rear and side repeaters

suspension

fully adjustable super kyb shocks with 40mm lowering springs
rear strut brace

The car is running around 330bhp, its a very reliable car and has been well looked after and serviced reguarly Aways ran on shell v power fuel and oil changed every 4k This is my pride and joy and im reluctantly selling due to purchase of a property. I will not let this go cheap as it it one of the best pulsars around imo i want 4.5k

if any more info or pics required pm for more details.

Last edited:

nismoboy

New bumper,lower spoiler and front grill fitted, the car has now been fully serviced all fluids and new plugs fitted. New front pads.

This car is absolutely mint! one of the last few genuine pulsars left. very reluctant to sell, 4.5k no offers or time wasters. thanks

CanadianR

excellent example of an ivory R mate. If you don't mind I'm going to base some of my mods off of it. A mint example.