Passenger window not winding using driver's control panel

D

daBOODA

This one has me stumped!

The first thing I checked was if the driver's control panel was missing any of the little plastic pusher things ... they're all there. I checked the fuse for the passenger window ... it's fine.

The passenger window winds up and down with the passenger side window control button, but not the driver's button. I have auto wind installed for when you arm the alarm as well (not sure if this is the problem).

On a side note, my power mirrors don't work at the moment, but I think that's just a case of the plug for the switch not being properly plugged in.

I'll probably take it to an auto electrician soon but if anyone has had a similar problem, please let me know.

Cheers.

R

rsnissan

might be the actual control module some people have found this to be the case b4 or possibly the way the window closure module has been wired in...............check the module with a multimeter and see what happens.

D

daBOODA

Ok, will do. I expect the voltage of the passenger window switch should be roughly the same as the driver's window (correct me if I'm wrong).

O

Olly

Mine did this same fault, it was the driverside switch control box piece and it was about £140 :roll:

D

daBOODA

Why am I not surprised at the price of a Nissan spare ...

Thanks for that mate, I'll probably gater a list parts I need from Nissan and go in with a fortnight's pay.

Who knows, it might fix the problem I have with the passenger side door locking whenever I open or shut the driver's side door.