nurburg ring august!

P

pulsarboby

im thinking of a trip to the ring for a long weekend sometime in the second half of august, should be a good laugh

anyone up for it?
il probably find out more info next week on dates and prices etc, i also know a very good pub / hotel out there from when we used to go over with the bikes, but it gets booked very early throughout the summer!

you dont need an R, just bring an old transit van loaded with all your building shite etc, still good fun to be had :lol:

P

pulsarboby

it aint cheap with the ferry crossing, fuel and hotel costs....beer etc lol
i reckon around £3-400 by the time you have finished maybe more!

PaulB

be a beltin weekend that mind ! something im keen on doing in the future.... its
maybe a bit early for me :(

mattytappy

You fix my car up for me bobby and get it running long enough to get there and im in....lol:lol: :lol:

Oh and bring a trailor as you know it will break around there.;-)

P

pulsarboby

i probably will bring my car on low loader matty, so if mine dont break and say yours does then you can drive mine back and il stick yours on low loader.
aint you fixed it yet?

or we can drive them there and just take out international breakdown coverage

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
we can drive them there and just take out international breakdown coverage
thats the best plan, it's what I did about 10 years ago.............even though it was only for a puncture the euro breakdown guys were v good and apart from our own super Bob much better than the tea swilling no brained tarts over here.

I'd love to do it again if I can find the time count me in