No indicators!

warringtonjack

Having some slight electrical issues at the moment. My battery keeps running flat after only 5 days without engine starting. And its a new replacement battery cos I thought the old one was dead. Anyway, just been rewiring the inner brake lights to act as my fogs (MOT test due), and decided to try all the bulbs whilst I was at it. The hazards dont work, and neither does the indicator stalk. But the indicator bulbs flash when arming the alarm. :s

Are the hazards and indicator switches on the same fuse? I didnt think they were, and if they arent, 2 fuses blowing at same time is a bit coincidental. Anybody else had similar problem? Havent checked fuses yet, will check tomorrow when light and not raining!

:)

P

pulsarboby

flasher relay unit is fcuked or wires cut when they tried to swipe your stereo

warringtonjack

Hehe, close mate! For any other numpties out there that may have the same problem as me, always check that you actually clip the hazard switch unit back in, otherwise, when you clip the dashboard surround back into place, the bl00dy thing will pop back out resulting the above symptoms! :lol:

Alls well that ends well. :D

Just hope it passes its mot now!