Nice GTIR

richardspeed

Hi guys I am after a GTIR, any colour not bothered, must have mods such as front mount, exhaust, filter, nice wheels, uprated suspention, boost controller and the gearbox must be spot on, no soup bowls please and no nackered pedal boxes, a rebuilt gearbox would be nice or a uprated one, if your car has been rebuilt and it dose not have any paperwork dont bother, I have been to see a few of these and a couple of them with a forged engine and others that have had a rebuild, and most have said they have not got any paperwork for the work done, the bodywork must be reasonable, I know they are old cars.
I will be using it for a track car as I dont want to track my skyline GTR, must have long MOT and TAX.
My budget is £5000.:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

rb22 with nismo box any good to you?
will have newly built forged engine with hks 264 cams etc, will also have new clutch fitted, fmic, m/g exhaust, as well as a few other mods!
cars not ready yet but will be built to spec

P

pulsarboby

lol nope as its in workshop at the mo gathering dust:lol::lol:

if you look up mikey pulsars car in threads it was his rb which we bought a couple months or so ago and its a genuine rb.
the clutch had gone on it and tbh im not overly happy with the engine so im gonna build a new forged one for it before it goes up for sale which will be under warranty (not for track though).
turbo is a 28 roller bearing unit, cars blue with :wuss:eek:range wheels but the wheels will be finished in lets say a more suitable colour:lol:
will come with years mot and tax for 6 months

P

pulsarboby

fuelling is just a chipped ecu and suspension is unknown at the mo as ive not looked but its definately on lowering springs car will be around £3800-4 when finished

P

pulsarboby

cars prov sold now anyways, but cheers mikey:thumbsup:

sold with standard engine though at a very very reduced price:sad: