nice gtir for sale in a few weeks

whytie

Selling one of my gtir's unfortunatly, Ive owned this for around 3 years and i dont think ive done 2k in those 3 year's. Its pretty much standard exhaust and air filter are the only mods. It has very low millage i think its just turned 53000. Not sure if this is a mix of km or just miles either way it has low very low millage. I have a few reasons for sale which are everytime i want to take the R for a blast i always take my track R, im looking to buy an other mr2 turbo for something different and i have started building my uk sunny gtir shell up.

The rear arches have started to bubble so im planning to get new arches fitted and painted soon. I would like to sell this to someone who will not rip it apart and fit front mounts ect. Im looking for £3500 for it and dont mind keeping it for the right buyer as i dont not need the cash. I was over the moon when i found this car but it is a total waste sitting in a lockup doing nothing when someone could enjoy it. Now i have started working on the uk shell and looking forward to building that with brand new parts this one is not really needed.

Anyone who is interested pm me, if it doesnt sell it can sit in my lockup as im sure with this low millage it will just go up in value especially as i think there was only 6 Rs for sale on pistonheads last time i checked.