My Pulsar for sale

I'm thinking of selling my pulsar gti-r.
I really don't want to but im getting my own place soon and can't afford to keep it.
Its a series 2 model '94 L reg. 2.0L Turbo, 4 wheel drive, (for those of you who don't know lol). Comes with bash plates front and rear (i believe this was an optional extra from the facory), they come in handy on island roads lol.
Body work is immaculate and after being under it loads of times and working on it, i have yet to find any rust or corrosion. Paintwork is lovelly, (black).
Milleage is 62,000 KM (not miles), so very low milleage for its age.
I had it off the road for 4 months over the xmas period due to a water pipe going on the rear of the engine, this was an engine out job to replace so whilst i had the engine out i replaced all gaskets (including head gasket), all new water pipes on the rear of engine (some samco some standard nissan parts). I also put an exeedy clutch in as the old one couldn't handle running 1 bar. I recently bought a new s/s 3" turbo elbow and downpipe and fitted that a few weeks ago. It allready had a mongoose cat back when i bought it. (Has a de-cat fitted aswell and i do have the cat for the MOT). I checked all engine ancillaries according to the workshop manual and everything was spot on (oil pump, water pump etc..)
Shes pretty standard, i didnt want to mess around with it too much so here are the mods;

-Full stainless steel zorst as said above
-HKS high flow induction kit
-Uprated Walbro fuel pump
-Adjustable fuel pressure reg (took it off coz standard regulator is fine up to 400bhp apparently, so decided to take it off.)
-NGK plugs
-HKS Thermostat
-Uprated alloy rad, only 6 months old (nice big chuncky one).
-bleed valve
-Lightweight 15's with 4 good tires.(i'll find out the make of the wheels when i get home)

I run it at the standard 0.7bar most of the time and at weekends i run it at 1bar. I don't know the power at 1bar so i wont even guess.

It sailed through MOT in November with only 1 advisory (drivers windscreen wiper), i have the papers to show this.
I have the shipping documents and a few other bits, but sadly no service history other than when it was in japan. It's still not even due its major service in japan which according to the sticker on the door is not till 65,000KM

There is so much more i have to say about this car but if someones interested i'll tell them, take to long to put it all on here. Once you drive it you will love it.

I asked people on here before and talked about it and i rekon its worth 4K, but i would go lower so any offers really.

Cheers.

James.

Smo

Fair do's - it was a little cheeky! Car sounds great though, I'm guessing it was you I drove past on Ryde front last night (19th) around 9.30pm?

Just to add also:

I have just fitted new black diamond drilled and grooved disks on the front with the matching predator pads. Also fitted braided brake lines all around with new DOT 5.1 fluid. Brakes are now very good with excellent stopping power considering standard callipers still.
Also, standard elbow and down-pipe back on now.

Did you buy this mate? where in kent are you? Used to see these all day everyday around Maidsotne area which is one reaosn I sold both of mine, but they are starting to be rare again :)

If you bought this well done as looks and sounds like a good un-moddified one (well not silly modded to ruin it) :)