my new n1 zorst :) GOT big pics of my new n1

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi all ( SORRY THAT THE PICS ARE VERY SMALL)

yesterday i had my new zorst put on my R :D :D . the zorst took over 2 months to get to me and i thought that it would never come but it has and now its on :D :D :D the sound is deafening, it pops and bangs, it sounds just like a rally car :D :D PICS DOWN PAGE :D

JU5TY

You need the pictures hosted on the web, then paste the link in. Cant show the pictures directly from your hard drive. :(

A

antilag

mate u cant have pics cum straight off your desktop they need to b linked off the net

A

Anonymous

mate you got more info on the zorst, cause i cant see the picture.
is it 2.5 or 3" ??
from the actuall turbo back, not just from the turbo elbo??
is it just like the goose, and just have a res or does it have a muffler too??
what company makes it and if you dont mind me asking at what price???

N

Ninja_tune_factory

the pics are there but i cant get them to open. :( any tips please about putin pics on the board ?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

the pics are on the net iv just tyred to upload them to the former hope it works :? the zorst is a n1 muffle with a 3inch inlet the pipe comes on the lang on the turbo and the only silaser is the back box it loud very loud it cost £230 for the box and £140 to fit it to my car coz i fitted it to my old system. i would tell you the tunner i got my zorst from but coz they f**ked be about so much i dont fink im goin to give there name out sorry (pics below)

W

waiwai8

ok. if u got big pics go to www.imagestation.com register with them and then jus add ur pics in there and then enlarge the picture into the original view and then go right click properties and then highlight the url and the paste it into the forum.

ryan

G

GTI-R Kid

I can see the pics but they're a little too small to get a good idea of what it looks like.

Is there any way you can get bigger pics of it?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

iv got big pic of my zorst hope you all like them sorry it took so long :?
:oops:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

its the only way it will come out i tryed to get it to come out the same way the standed zorst comes out but it would hit the ground when driveing it. its given me abit more power not a hell of a lot but a bit i went for a blast last nite and it pulls so much beter then it did befor so im well chiffed :D :D :D :D

N

Ninja_tune_factory

thanks dude if your a jae next year you can hear how loud it is :D :D :D still salein your R?

G

GTI-R Kid

Looks very nice & shiney 8)

What diameter is the pipe going into it?