My first gtir!

T

treemonkey

Hi all,

Im based in Dorset and am looking for my first gtir. Im after a tidy one with sensible, minorish mods only, 250 - 300 ponies max till I get a feel for it then......

I do not want a thrashed, rattly, starship milage, rust bucket ready to spit the bottom end out or leave its gearbox at a set of lights. :doh:

Can you help. I have cash in the bank and am looking to spend up to 5kish maybe a bit more for that perfect one.

S

Sam P

Alright mate i ahve a H reg GTI-R for sale with 70k miles just had a top end rebuild, no smoke or rattles, lovely condition inside and out, totally standard apart from wheels, dump valve and turbo timer, i am looking for around £3750 but i am in leeds so could meet you half way if your interested:thumbsup:

S

Simonwalesgtir

Hi. I have a white (very rare) pulsar. It has only done 45k miles. It runs like a dream no horrible noises which are common on pulsars.It is standard apart from wheels and quiet exhaust. please contact me on 07974819192

H

heydirtyboy

i've got one - its grey, good condition, i bought it with no engine in- kid blew it up at santa pod.
i've dropped in a engine thats done only 45k, new clutch,cat 1 alarm n imob-with certificate turbo timer, hks blowoff valve, apexi induction kit etc, i've just spent £100 on all fluids etc i'm just setting everything up so it in all smooth and vacum hoses are installed correctly. ran out of mot 14th feb - but will fly striaght through as its been off the road half of the mot year as kid who i bought it off didn't no how to replace the engine. its up for £3250, but if i get chance to mot it before the wk'd it will be up at £3500 with 12months ticket. contact me if your interested - rob 07960667434 south yorkshire.

SunOnGTiR

Hello,got a Sunny GTiR in red if you're interested.
I'm in Southampton,feel free to PM me.
I've advertised before ages ago,maybe you might find my post somewhere.
Here's what it's got....
15s,16s and 17s,Blitz induction,Mongoose exhaust,HKS SSQV,Whiteline suspension,Wilwood brakes,bumperguard,etc,etc
Running standard boost but got loads of parts that'll take it 1 BAR+
Boost controller,plugs,fuel pump,ARC TMIC and turbo timer....all this new and not fitted.
Work commitments have forced me to run standard.Plenty for you to play with.
I'm the 4th owner,mileage is around 52k and yes,it's a UK Sunny.
I'm looking for around 7000 pounds ono