Knockhill Speed Sunday - 18th March

Braveheart

I'm hoping to get to this and take my car onto the track... test my Toyo P888's 8)
SUNDAY 18TH MARCH 9AM - 5PM
Come along to our Speed Sunday next weekend! Tickets are £10 for adults, £5 concessions or buy now for advance discounts!!!
Why not take your car out onto the famous circuit? If your car has an MOT you can take it on track for only £40!

Looks good, Just ordered my new brake discs today but don't know if i'll get them on time for this which is a bummer as that's a good price for the track.

PaulB

Even if you dont have an mot, it only needs scrutineered to make sure nothings gonna fall off ! !

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Hmmm... Massive party again next weekend but if i'm sober enough i could get the Noble down.. I'm sure my driving buddy would be up for it in the Aston too..

Rishi

Braveheart

Yeah, do not think they will ask for MOT certificate... it's the 40 quid their after. ;-)
I'm probaly mad as I'm still on the standard brakes... should be interesting.
I just need to fit my delimiter, new dials, dawes and boost gauge.. gravel / tyres here we come.
Probable be looking for new brakes, clutch, gearbox and engine internals by the 19th:doh:

maz

im buggered if the MOT is mandatory, but i may be up for this if i can source my self a trailer to fit the car on :)

Braveheart

Braveheart said:
I'm hoping to get to this and take my car onto the track... test my Toyo P888's 8)
SUNDAY 18TH MARCH 9AM - 5PM
Come along to our Speed Sunday next weekend! Tickets are £10 for adults, £5 concessions or buy now for advance discounts!!!
Why not take your car out onto the famous circuit? If your car has an MOT you can take it on track for only £40!
This event has been cancelled due to Snow.......!!!! I was looking forward to this to.
Guess I'll go take my Mother some flowers instead