just wondering?

M

m34ts_pulsar

:cry: i dont know whether im happy or sad, im letting my baby go.. just after ive sorted it all out! A sound bloke called lemie will soon own my GTI-R and hopefully make it better than its ever being! as he knows since ive had it, its had a new fresh imported low mileage engine- compression checked and tested by nobles in chesterfield which produces a decent 286.6 bhp on 0.9 bar! a brand new AP Paddle Clutch, Brand new SS Mongoose exhaust with 5" tip, Brand new brake discs and pads, wheel bearings, recent 2 new front tyres, HKS Turbo timer, White gti-r dials, sony headunit, fusion door speakers, 3000watt amp and 6x9's in boot... the list is endless!

im letting it go for £3800 thats not even what ive spent on her in the 4 months owning it! at least i know it wont be braking down for while yet and i know it will be going to a good home - and not to someone who will abuse it.

hope you enjoy it mate.. im sorting you them bits and bobs out this week. ;-)

i promise ill get another R when im older and have the money too spoil it!!

:cry: :-D

L

lv12

cheers for that m8,m345pulsar was very open about things i must say,he didnt hide anything,HE provided all the docs,backing up his talk,& mentiond the TINY TINY PROBLEMS which he would sort(thank you sir:thumbsup: )so just waiting to purchase now,& yes like me & m345pulsar no the car will go to a very good home,& will not be abused,i 7 times out of 10 have my son in the bk anyway so there's no driving like a crazy a**e

nice 1:thumb:

houghy_1

Christ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hard to let go arent hey Al!

Hope your back in R ownership when your sorted out pal,not too long i hope!

I could pop up to Buxton and let you have a ride in an R just to keep your appetite whetted for when you do come back;-)
(thats when i finally get my engine back in :roll: :lol: )

Good luck and welcome to lemie then;-)

Matt