Just back from Juha Kankkunen rally academy, next 'Dam then the 'Ring

QuickNick

Well, I have been busy touring the world for awesome driving and motorsport experiences, and am now finding my feet. I recently got back from Kuusamo in Finland, where it was -25 degrees and pretty killer. We did go out in a Lamborghini Gallardo however which kept the adrenaline pumping and kept me warm, and our clients came out in Maserati Gransport.

Quick video of extreme sideways fun on ice-
YouTube - Your own supercar on ice with Juha Kankunnen

All cars were fitted with large snow studded rally tyres, and then we headed to the driving Disneyland which is the Juha Kankkunen driving academy!

We enjoyed 3 days of the following:

First we learned shift in weight, car movement and balance in the corners in a Tiguan

Then 2.0TDi 4x4 Golfs wich handled much better

Then moving on to brand new Golf 'R20' rally car with 260bhp and 4wd, and then onto Tommy Makkinen built Subaru Impreza 350bhp wrc spec cars.

Then onto the supercars (this was my first drive in a Lambo, and on ice no less!):

Hope you all enjoy, any thoughts/feedback would be great, we are pretty much at operating level now and have taken bookings to come on an Amsterdam cruise which is 9/4, and Scotland cruise which we are doing in the summer and alrady have 6 supercars booked.

Also Nurburgring, Alps/Stelvio pass, Scotland (Loch Lomond) etc etc all trips are lead by my Finnish business partner in the Lambo, with me probably riding shotgun with him.

This is a labour of love and would love to see some GTiR's and Pulsars with us, show the supercars how to do it!

Nick

http://www.therealgranturismo.com