Jap Parts...

c20ona

Just incase anyone might be interested, these are the guys i use for new gear these days (Ebay and web based) - www.rhdjapan.com
To give you an idea of prices, i got a q45 maf/plug + mint Apexi filter + Apexi cold feed = £135.00 delivered from Japan or like last night, 4 brand new Sard 700cc injectors delivered = £190.00.
Stuff has always arrived no later than 5 days. So deffo worth a look (offers change weekly !).

Regards

Kenny :wink:

c20ona

:D Alright buddy. Car's off the road just now mate (winter roads !!!), so what else can i do but spend tons of money on her in the meantime, lol. Getting the car mapped soon so just buying small bits and bobs before the bit session. Almost bought a 3071 but the missues found my stash and spent it at xmas.....RUBBISH !. :cry:
That should be it for now though. Still got me manifold and water injection lying in the loft but just couldn't be bothered to fit. Might fit that in the summer (when i buy more stuff / re-map). :)

Regards

Kenny

Fire & skill

Vintage member
cheers for the link BTW :wink: im a long way off from fitting a new tubby though. need to see what you are doing to your motor 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

c20ona said:
Almost bought a 3071 but the missues found my stash and spent it at xmas.....RUBBISH !. :cry:

Kenny
shit dude surely thats grounds for devorce? anyway it' d be waste not to use those injectors properly :lol:

good find Kenny :wink: would like to add im having a whale of a time in these sub zero temperature's :lol:

Stu

c20ona

Fire & skill said:
cheers for the link BTW :wink: im a long way off from fitting a new tubby though. need to see what you are doing to your motor 8)
No problem matey, your more then welcome to pop down anytime.
Going to put the manifold on within in the next few weeks and prob set up the blow thru system too. So you can have a wee gander once it's all done if you like. :wink:

Quote : Skoda dude surely thats grounds for devorce? anyway it' d be waste not to use those injectors properly

good find Kenny would like to add im having a whale of a time in these sub zero temperature's

Stu

Alight Stu. I wasn't amused about the funds being swipped but i've spent soooo much in the last couple of months (that she also doesn't know about, lol) that i couldn't moan.
And i was tempted to put her (car) back on the road for the winter but due to needing mapped (detting like a bast'd ?!), and the amount of loons on the road, opted to wait till around Feb-Mar as by that time, the car should be ready to go (Not driven the R since mid Aug last year !!!).
But keep an eye on that site though guys as i once seen a set of 850cc inj (SARD) go for £110 !!!. Sure they've currently got a set of HKS 1000CC jobbies going for about £140 just now. :shock:

Regards

Kenny