injectors,maf and lambda sensor

gtir_pimp

im after some big injectors. preferably 700cc but let me know what you have.
a z32 maf ready to bolt on preferably with pipework,plug,filter,etc or whatevers needed to make it fit one way or another!
and a known good working lambda sensor.
let me know what you have and prices please. dosh waiting and can collect if youre not too far.
thanks

gtir_pimp

can someone tell me if evo injectors fit the pulsar and which ones (evo 5 and 6) or all of them please. and do you need to drill to make them fit or do they just drop in but are a bit tighter? im struggling to get any pulsar injectors at the mo

gtir_pimp

i have just bought a z32 with plug and filter. how much for the injectors? are they evo or pulsar ones?

guider

i have been told they are for the pulsar. i got them when i bought the car along with the z32. he said they were denso and they are already on a pulsar fuel rail

gtir_pimp

guider you are not allowed to receive private messages for some reason. how much you after for the injectors delivered? with or without the rail they are fitted to?

guider

i have checked my options on my profile and it should be right to receive em. give me text or ring me 0n 07871062036