Injectors, blitz or apexi filter, fuel reg

recaro18

As the title states i am looking for injectors ideally 555cc or very near, and a blitz or apexi power intakes 2nd hand or new? and also an adjustable fuel regulator again 2nd hand or new.

thanks

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
recaro18 said:
As the title states i am looking for injectors ideally 555cc or very near, and a blitz or apexi power intakes 2nd hand or new? and also an adjustable fuel regulator again 2nd hand or new.

thanks
Going by the size of the injectors,you won't need a fuel reg unless you're buying for bling effect ;-)

Got a letter/leaflet from hiteq recently and they're selling off some old stock,might be worth a look.

recaro18

would the original fuel regulator be able to handle around 330-340bhp? and would it be a beta and safer idea to replace it and up the fuel pressure to be on the safe side?

also you mention about hiteq would it be on there website or over telephone?

cheers

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
recaro18 said:
would the original fuel regulator be able to handle around 330-340bhp? and would it be a beta and safer idea to replace it and up the fuel pressure to be on the safe side?

also you mention about hiteq would it be on there website or over telephone?

cheers
The std fuel reg is actually quite good and will easily deal with supplying fuel for round about 400bhp.As long as the std reg is in good nick and doing it's job,i'd leave well alone.I'm sure you'll find other things to spend the money on.

No point in upping the fuel pressure if the engine doesn't need it.You are only putting undue stress on the fuel system components for no gain ;-)

It was a leaflet i got but it might be better to check the website then give them a ring to confirm the prices ;-)