IAC wiring and rear vacuum routing help

S

Sirnixalot

I would like ot know if anyone can get me a few pix of the rear of a motor, as in one freshly dropped.....i would just like to see where i have to route the vacuum lines.

Also i am having some difficulty locating the wiring info on the idle air control valve. I basically need to know which solenoid is for the incoming air and which is for the outgoing.

There is also another connector which i forgot to connect. But i have no idea what this little black box does

WTF does this do?

The connector for the above thingy

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
That maroon plastic bit is the AAC valve and has a 2 wire connector on it, white/green and sky blue.
The FICD (other bit) should have yellow/black and black connector wires on it.

Not sure about the other bit but it might be the thottle sensor/power transistor?

sypher

i have bought a car in bits and had the same prob took me 1 month to get the appropriate info coz only one guy where he could!any ways from the back of the engine there is the black vac' chamber. the vertically up is servo obviously, then the top horizontal to left is fuel pressure reg' and sensor for boost gauge. the middle one is for B.O.V.. the bottom one isthe charcoal canister (big pipe).. the small pipe coming off no 4 runner AFTER the throttle valve is charcoal canister (small pipe).. then leaves the pipe with the restrictor in it for the wastegate/soleniod this comes off the plenum and this is the only pipe which is pressure only.. Oh i lied then the front crank case recirc' into all runners after throttle, i have made my own drawing of this and combined with the picture of the manual u where given you can work it out- took me a month coz the guy that sold me the car had it ALL WRONG hope i can be off help!!!!!!!!!!