Heater Matrix and bits ...

c4cpa

Heater Matrix and bits ... *SORTED !!*

Heating stopped working before i took the r off the road.

I'm nearly finished putting the car back together now so i've got to get it sorted!!!

I'm assuming it's the matrix thats knackered, so, does anybody have one they are getting rid of ??

I also still need the long fixing bolt for the upper gearbox mount and the thermostat front cover/hose connector.

Cheers,
COl.

Last edited:
O

Odin

A new matrix is only about £40-£60 I'm just getting a new one fitted to my 5hitron today, I wouldn't be fitting second hand parts like that mate, It's false economy, It might only last 5 min's and you'll be doing the job all over again.

If you really want to be depressed try owning a xantia that needs a new matrix, PARTS £60 LABOUR £400 :shock: :cry: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

ive got all the parts you need! bolt, cover and matrix complete unit! pm me with an offer for the lot.
matrix is still all in plastic casing with everything attached, and heater is working fine (very hot), so you only need to change the whole unit over and not dissasemble it:-D

scott b

the heater blower? are you sure its not the reostat (heater card) thats gone, if it is that it should work on number 4 still (or top speed think its 4)