H Reg White R For Sale PICS ADDED 10TH OCT

D

Dewis

H Reg White R For Sale PRICE ADDED 11th OCT

I have owned this car since December 2006 and have covered approx 6000miles. Since owning it I have fitted new standard leads, Denso plugs (IK24 iirc), rotor arm and dis. cap and Green Stuff front pads.

H Reg 1991
109000km (speedo converted @ 66000km)
10 months MOT
6 months Tax
FMIC
D2 coilovers fitted in February 2007
HKS filter
Blitz DSBC (needs gain etc setting up as lost my original settings :oops: holds 1.2 bar fine)
17" Team Dynamics Tornado alloys
Tanabe Hyper Medallion exhaust
PowerB R (no idea what it is, shown in pics)
Decat pipe
Uprated fuel pump
Uprated clutch fitted in August 2006 by previous owner
Toad Cat 1 alarm and immob (no certificate but have a signed form i got an approved fitter to sign for insurance)

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff251/dewis_2007/?action=view&current=P1010003.jpg

Bad Points:

Crease to passenger wing (have tried to show in pics)
Dinks to passenger door
Central locking button on drivers door doesn't work
Aircon needs regassing
Rev counter works intermittently
Boot won't open with key, need to use lever by drivers seat

I think that's about it. It's by no means perfect, for example some rattles/creaks from in cabin, but won't take much to get it spot on.
The only problem i have had was a bad misfire which was cured by the new leads i fitted, and the rev counter deciding to play up.

£2500

Can only log on to post at work, so for evenings my home email is Dewis100@aol.com

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dewis

Bumpy bump.

Is there no interest in this at the moment? Rather not sell it to someone on ebay...

Fire & skill

Vintage member
a price helps sell the car buddy - i know you are open to sensible offers but if you want a bit more action in this thread you'll have to come up with a ballpark figure

M

mgh297

Hello mate, newbie question. Is it an import or UK car? if so when was it imported?

Thanks, Mike...

D

Dewis

It is an import, and if i remember correctly it was imported in 2004/5, but would need to check documents to get a more accurate date.

D

Dewis

It's always been white/ivory. As far as i know anyway :shock: :lol: :lol:

What's the difference between white and ivory anyway? Might have to check the paintcode see which it is.

EDIT: just done a search and ivory is for the early cars and super white the later cars. So i guess this would be classed as ivory colour.

Last edited by a moderator:

gunmetalgtir

Yeah I thought it was ivory, just wondered though because it does look white in the pics and plus the mirrors have been sprayed before.

D

Dewis

Bump

Still for sale. Don't be put off by the low price, just want to get a quick sale.

Cheers

R

Randers

Hi Mate is the car still for sale? Where about are you located?Cheers

davey red.r

nice car mate defo been resprayed ,on an h its ivory white, and your pikkys clearly show it super white,not to worry though, cars get resprayed, its as simple as that,;-)