GTIR Wanted ... Up to £7k cash waiting

R

rafgtir

GTIR Wanted ..... Cash Waiting
8 years after owning a GTIR I am looking for another ASAP

I want one as modified as possible and it must ....
  • Be running atleat 300 bhp (must have paper work to back up), no dreamers thinking a 250 bhp car can pass for a 300 bhp car).
  • Be in great condition, interior, exterior and engione bay, ideally poished (I am a real fussy bugger so no sheds or rust please, I want a fast but also clean car.)
  • Have an uprated clutch
  • Have most of the old receipts and invoices etc
  • Have suspension upgrades
  • Have uprated brakes (ideally 4 or 6 pot mosters)
  • Have cat 1 security
  • Have been loved by someone with a little TLC!!
A real nice to have would be a stack dash (used ot have one in my old car)

I have the cash waiting for the right car and I have up to £7k to spend on a real clean, late, modified corker but Ideally not looking to pay anymore than £4-5k (I am sure that they will be a few extra mods that I will want to do

Email me at rafphillips@hotmail.com with pics, details and your asking price.

Thanks
Raf

EVOBAD

most pulsars are over 300bhp now mate doesnt cost much to get them ther either,5-6k will get u one near 400bhp plus with all the mods

R

rafgtir

Thanks for the link, was hopefully looking to get something with a little more power / more mods as I know what I am like and will end up spunking thousands on it, 6 pots, and different wheels straight away for me on that one.

Always dubious of people selling a car soon after getting it, esp knowing what clutches and gearboxes are like on these.

I am from just outside of Taunton in Somerset so wont be too far from me, may give him a bell tmrw and have a look see what its like and how it pulls

Mr GTiR

EVOBAD said:
most pulsars are over 300bhp now mate doesnt cost much to get them ther either,5-6k will get u one near 400bhp plus with all the mods
For £7k he could have mine which will be about 400 - 450hp once it's had it's last mapping session. The spec of my car is a dam sight longer than that posted up!

Just not sure about selling up atm.

EVOBAD said:
True as I sold my 400bhp pulsar nearly 6yrs ago for just over 5K mate :)
But needed an urgent sale so under priced the sale as money needed to help for house deposit :)

davey red.r

rafgtir said:
Thanks for the link, was hopefully looking to get something with a little more power / more mods as I know what I am like and will end up spunking thousands on it, 6 pots, and different wheels straight away for me on that one.

Always dubious of people selling a car soon after getting it, esp knowing what clutches and gearboxes are like on these.

I am from just outside of Taunton in Somerset so wont be too far from me, may give him a bell tmrw and have a look see what its like and how it pulls
mines got a newish quaife box, and os giken clutch, 3k just there,so you wouldnt have to worry about that for a while.plenty mods too bucket seats ,gabs, hispec billet four pots ,forge fmic,and so on.5.5k.currently running 310/320ish at 1bar.

davey

Last edited:
R

rafgtir

Hi Davey,

Thanks, is that your red car in your Avatar?

One thing I missed out of above was anything but a red or green car!

Thanks
Raf

Adam L

I'll let mine go for less money than £7k, even though I spent nearly double that on it in the last year. It's got a massive engine spec, big brakes, suspension and so on....

pm me for pictures and details.

M

Mr Overboooost

mine is up for sale as soon asi get it back from olly .
last dyno'd ats 422bhp so will be wanting 6k ish for it as a lot been done recently eg kad 6 pot fully refurburbed with new pagid blue pads plus wheels refurbed aswell etc the list is endless.
pics and spec posted hopefully by next weekend in for sale section
i know prices are crap at the moment but can afford to wait.