GTi-R - wanted part ex - Williams 3

D

drsmith

Hi,

Im looking to part ex my second car for something with a little more power. My main car has been an Evo and i love it to death! sadly i had to sell as i left the UK with work for nearly a year and i didnt want it sat in storage, as we all know the import market has been extremely unpredictable price wise. My Williams 3 has been used as my second car and has never been tracked, its got full comprehensive history, we are talking folders full of the stuff! its been lovingly looked after and is in great condition.

It is relatively standard but does have the following modifications:

- light weight front bumper
- full stainless exhaust & de-cat
- RamAir induction kit with cold air feeds (optional scuttle panel filter conversion)
- lowered suspension without loss of williams geometry ;o)
- Gunner chip, mapped for high octane fuel with raised rev limiter 7,200rpm
- brand new 8mm silicone ignition leads
- Tarox sport japans front disks, drilled

The engine has been extremely well looked after and is extremely strong! The car is very quick and handles superbly! It has 2 sets of wheels, one 15inch gold momo arrows and one set of mint team dynamics light weight racing wheels - Pro 1.2's in 16inch format. These are rims only.

The car does have some stone chips and the odd blemmish but nothing too drastic, and nothing that isnt consistent with the mileage and the fact its over 10years old. It has covered circa 114k miles and has every receipt. The gearbox was professionaly rebuilt less than 6kmiles ago and fitted with a new clutch. Since buying it i have had it serviced, fitted a brand new accellerator cable, brake lines, brake pads, oil, plugs and leads, brand new genuine manifold heat shield, Genuine williams gearknob, as well as a general tidy. It has a full cat 1 alarm and is fitted with factory gear lever lock.

The car is strong and pulls hard in every gear, it has been in the owners club for the past 6 years or so and is well respected.

Im looking (ideally) for a black GTI-r, with moderate improvements i.e. standard breathing mods, wheels etc.... nothing too wild as it will need to be ultra reliable. I dont really have a price range in mind to spend it all depends on what car i can get for what money etc... so let me know what you have.

Pm me or drop me an email on drsmith@hotmail.com

pics:
with 16inch Pro 1.2's..

Momo's..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/drsmith/06032007051.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/drsmith/06032007047.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

drsmith

Forgot to mention that its recently had all its belts replaced, cambelt etc.. along with a major service, plugs, leads, filters, oils, brake pads, brake pipes and fluids.

Pm me if you have anything to offer or would like more information on the car.

As for value? i value the car circa 2,500 with both sets of wheels which in my opinion is cheap for the condition and the mods that have been done.

J

jaygtir1

ive got a mint r ultra reliable i might be interested

D

drsmith

Still looking for a deal so if you are interested and want some more pics let me know 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

drsmith

i have just returned from the USA with work and im looking to see if anyone is interested in a deal with the above car? Just to recap, im looking for a sensible and standard GTi-R running roughly standard boost, i dont mind the odd modification but im looking for something that primarily is 100% reliable... within reason of course with such an old car, however, it will be a daily driver so needs to run as such, hence wanting something original, standard and reliable. Im in the Cheshire area of the North West, PM or email me. dont mind driving a little way to meet etc..

the only differences to the original article is that it is now running on Prima Williams Wheels and as such looks uber uber cool! I have replaced the RamAir filter with a custom Heat shielded induction kit from HillPower. The car has the option of the second set of Momo gold arrow wheels with 195/45/15's as featured in the original pics. The car is running superb, is quick and lots of fun, im just looking to get back into 4x4 and turbo power. The car is still valued circa £2,500 with all mods and extra wheels, i may even have access to mint doors, bonnet and tailgate so there will be ZERO blemishes and will only have the early signs of the 'renault rear arch' syndrome, but this will need to be negotiated or reflected in the price lol

Pics:

D

drsmith

lol i understand that such a thing is hard to quantify when dealing with such a high power vehicle, but it would be nice not to have to spend £5k on a car after buying it! dont want Starship enterprise speeds, just fun reliable speed, hence a standard one well looked after...

all advice welcomed...

gtir bean

mine has been as reliable as any car i have had and used it to go to work every day for the past 3 years.as long as its sensible mods you will be fine.

D

drsmith

yeah thats what im looking for, although cleaned the car this afternoon and had a little play in it... i absolutely love this car! haha.. so its going to have to be something that ticks all my boxes to do a deal lol 8)