GTI-R shell wanted...

ki_saj_ng

hi,

its been a couple years since i owned a Pulsar and since the last time i posted on here...

after time off i fancy another one but this ones to keep.

i want a project to get me back into the swing of things so if you got summat you think i might need and you no longer want it, give us a shout.

thanks and hello again to all that know me already...

im back, i think...lol....

sajjy...

red reading

look around there are some good condition cars for sale at dirt cheap prices,i know one lad paid £800 for one that need's big end's doing!and that has tax and mot on it

B

Bennymc

I've got one that doesn't need anything doing to it and will be a good car for you. It's got 5 month MOT left, oodles of history and no known faults. It can be used as much or as little you like.

Not wanting much money for it either (but it is a lot more than £800 LoL!!!)

Drop me a PM if you want more info....

saddler

i know to a red pulsar still taxed and mot'ed with mods inc apexi boost controler and big brakes and other bits the lad said its also got HKS Pistons but you cant trust on word.slight problem on boost . for £1500 ono

Mr GTiR

ki_saj_ng said:
thanks and hello again to all that know me already...
Long time no speak. Does that mean i'll be getting phone calls now yourback in the market for an R :doh:

gtirtrack

i will get pics of my rolling shell to u at the weekend mate. would be perfect for u as all u would need is a good forged engine and gearbox and u could have a real nice pulsar for not a lot of money.

ki_saj_ng

Mr GTiR said:
Long time no speak. Does that mean i'll be getting phone calls now yourback in the market for an R :doh:
haha cheeky!

its been a while hey? we do need to catch up, find out whats happening with your motor etc...

will get on the phone to ya soon...

ki_saj_ng

gtirtrack said:
i will get pics of my rolling shell to u at the weekend mate. would be perfect for u as all u would need is a good forged engine and gearbox and u could have a real nice pulsar for not a lot of money.
thanks mate, looking forward to seeing these pics...