GTI-R in part ex for my Skyline R33 GTR

S

Scoobster

1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR
70k Klms so around 44k Miles

Speedo still In KPH but the car also has a Road Angel fitted which gives a MPH read out which I can leave fitted if required or can have the speedo converted if the buyer wants it doing. Never had it on the rollers to find out what power it's putting out but most Stage 1 GTR's run around 350-400 BHP so it goes quite well.

Usual GTR Spec which includes
Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
Electric Folding Mirrors
Climate Control
2.6L Twin Turbo
4 Wheel Drive (variable as traction is lost to rear wheels some of power is transfered to front)
4 Wheels Steer HICAS
ABS
PAS
Cat 1 Alarm

Nice Stage 1 Mods which include
Blitz Nur Exhaust with removable noise reducing insert
De-Cat Pipe (original CAT included)
Up-Rated Downpipe
Induction Kit

Also has some subtle Exterior Mods which include
Carbon Front Splitter
Nismo Carbon Spoiler End Caps
Nismo Smoked Side Repeaters

Also has a couple of Chassis Mods which include
Trust Down Max Springs
Ultralite Atec II 18x9.5 Wheels in Gold with polished lip which are all like new only done a few hundred miles
Gearbox Short Shift Kit

Interior is nice and standard twin air bag model with a Sony CD Player
Comes with Full MOT and Tax until the end November but will put 6 months on, or can put 12 months tax on if required at extra cost

Has had a full new set of coil packs fitted so they should be good for a few years to come as they are common to break down over the years as well as all the belts changed and oil changed evey 2-3000 miles

Nice straight and clean R33 GTR

Would be real interested in a GTI-R in part ex in white if poss :thumbsup:

This is my 3rd Skyline and i will be sad to see it go but i think it's time for a change and i'm looking for a pocket rocket again

£8495 ono

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/765936.htm

S

Scoobster

EVOBAD said:
sorry no toys on this forum
:der: just thought someone might like a change and i'm looking for another GTI-R had one a few years ago at the same time as i had my last GTR used the GTI-R as my everyday car, was great fun and only used the GTR at the weekend for even more fun :-D

Not sure what it is about the Nissans just keep coming back to them had quite a few Jap cars, scooby's, evo's, RX7's etc but found most of them dull to drive or poor build quality or both! lol and always end up going back to a Nissan of some kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm with you.
My last car was a R33 GTS-T... well actually it was a Fiesta, but I missed the Nissan so much that I bought the GTi-R. I figured it was a more sensible car; smaller to fit into the parking bays (and traffic) better, and a smaller engine so there's still money left in the bank at the end of the month...

snoon

PobodY said:
I'm with you.
My last car was a R33 GTS-T... well actually it was a Fiesta, but I missed the Nissan so much that I bought the GTi-R. I figured it was a more sensible car; smaller to fit into the parking bays (and traffic) better, and a smaller engine so there's still money left in the bank at the end of the month...
I certainly wouldn't call a GTiR a sensible car!!

steve963

what MPG do GTR`s do?

Is it me or is the GTIR the most overfuel`d car ever?!?

My GTIR's so sensible I drive to work in a 1.2 corsa
(7.5 times less BHP but only twice as good on fuel???)

GTiR-Aholic

Has this skyline gone?

I was looking for one, GTR model but didn't find a clean one at the time. I would love to do a swap with my white pulsar but bit tight on the cash at the moment :(