GTi-R for sale

SuperVM

I have for sale a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R. The car is taxed and tested until the end of April and has the following specification:

1.0 bar boost, running about 290 BHP.
Walbro 255 fuel pump.
BKR7E spark plugs.
330mm D2 front brakes, which are nearly new (have covered about 300 miles).
Stainless brake hoses on all four corners.
AP Racing brake fluid.
Tein Superstreet coilovers in very good condition.
Full Mongoose exhaust with silenced decat.
HKS air filter.
Team Dynamics wheels with Kumho KU31 tyres. The wheels are not curbed, but could do with a repaint. The tyres have covered only a few hundred miles.
Alarm with immobiliser and remote central locking.
Recent engine and gearbox oil change.

The car has had a recent full alignment with camber and caster adjustment on a Hunter rig.

The Pulsar's shell is rust free, both underneath and on the rear arches, which is very rare for one of these.

I really enjoy driving the car, but would like to sell so as to fund the purchase of an RX7.

Price is £3750, but I will consider offers.

If you have any questions please ask.

For pictures, see:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3327638.htm

Last edited:

Smo

Good luck with the sale dude - I hope you get close to your asking price, but expect a lot of low ballers!

SuperVM

Thanks, I'm not in a huge rush to sell it. Initially, I wanted an FD, but then we bought my wife a Micra Auto (which I'm collecting today) and then realised I'd need something with more doors to take the little one, as we'll be getting rid of my wife's current car, a Focus estate. We can make do with the Micra as a family car until someone sensible comes along and if that doesn't happen, then I'm quite happy to keep the Pulsar. :-D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've never heard of them in a Gtir. BKR8EIX used to be common. BCR8ES are now common. grade 7 is the standard heat range, 8 is normally recommended for 1bar.

SuperVM

I've never heard of them in a Gtir. BKR8EIX used to be common. BCR8ES are now common. grade 7 is the standard heat range, 8 is normally recommended for 1bar.
I was under the impression 6 is the standard heat range, 7 is 1 bar and 8 is well beyond that. I've got a set of BKR8EIX as well, but from what I read these are too cold for 1 bar. I suppose it also depends largely on the gap used.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Is that for a different manufacturer? Confusingly, they don't all use the same scale.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If they're NGK's 7 is standard, 8 is recommended for 1bar+. I've never had a problem with mine cold fouling which is what tends to happen if they're too cold. 6 (in NGK) is standard for 200sx's.
Yes George, one of the other manufacturers uses a back to front version of ngks scale. Not sure if it's champion or someone else.

SuperVM

Okay, fair enough. I've got a set of NGK 8s that can go with the car. If it doesn't sell, I may well pop them in there anyway.