GTi-R ECU fuel tables.

ashills

fubar andy said:
Would this cause a standard rnn14 ecu to cut the fuel to the engine?

As you’ve posted this a friend of mine has hooked up the “consult” programme to my GTiR today and we have been trying to work out why my car keeps cutting out under load at high revs over 6800rpm and over 130mph in 5th.

Unfortuanlty the programme is limited towards the rnn14 ecu, but in the next month or so, we are looking to add potential programmes to assist in tracking down this problem.

this problem is well known now i had it on my old car 2-3 years ago its the rev counter signal breaking down
change the clocks and all will be solved

Fusion Ed

Possible cause number one: one one gtir I mapped there was a fuel cut. Now this doesn't seem to happen often with others. However I clamped the airflow and told the e-manage to continue from reading the map sensor instead. - problem solved. If your version of consult is able to log injector pulse width vs airflow voltage and rpm you may be able to log this happening. - if its the problem.

The other cause can be as Allen stated (and is infact more likely). His old pulsar had a problem with its clocks, now I never had a chance to see why, but ultimately as soon as he changed the clocks the problem went away. What I do know is the signal from the speed sensor goes to the clocks first then to the Ecu after. Log speed vs rpm and see if this is the cause.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
ashills said:
this problem is well known now i had it on my old car 2-3 years ago its the rev counter signal breaking down
change the clocks and all will be solved
Cheers for that, i'll give it a go! :)