grab a bargin

P

Pete

maybe a bargin but somthings got to be wrong with it £1500 :shock: :shock:

saddler

yeah and this is the truth as i know the car all it needs is a brake pipe and boost leak sorting out..

P

pulsarboby

fraid so young davey, picking up on friday!
that plates worth a few squid on there

saddler

you got a good buy there bob.. that plate will be going on a scobby owner...you may want to take a look at the ecu its sure not stock but i could not find any info on it..if you do put it to sleep... can i buy the Alarm off you please..;)

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
fraid so young davey, picking up on friday!
that plates worth a few squid on there

Another 5hitter bites the dust 8) :thumbsup: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

didnt even know it had an uprated ecu tbh, cars still stuck on the back of my lorry!
has got loads of goodies on it including coilovers, egt sensor, apexi boost controller, & loads of other stuff, and the engine is a little sweetie too lol
was looking through some of the wads of reciepts, and the car originally came from basvegas about 10 miles away from me lol
so im kind of taking it back to its birth place to lay the fcuker to rest:twisted:

saddler....alarm will be yours if you want it when stripped! bl00dy thing was going off all the time when i picked it up and stuck it on lorry, in the finish i had to disconnect the battery as it kept arming itself:roll: and its the loudest mother ive ever heard on a car:shock: was getting some strange looks from all the brummies! think they thought the southern soft bastad had come to steal one of their children away:lol: :lol:its got full instruction manual too

and yes, the plate was one of the first things i spotted, a scooby chav will love that!

Last edited by a moderator:

saddler

pulsarboby said:
didnt even know it had an uprated ecu tbh, cars still stuck on the back of my lorry!
has got loads of goodies on it including coilovers, egt sensor, apexi boost controller, & loads of other stuff, and the engine is a little sweetie too lol
was looking through some of the wads of reciepts, and the car originally came from basvegas about 10 miles away from me lol
so im kind of taking it back to its birth place to lay the fcuker to rest:twisted:

saddler....alarm will be yours if you want it when stripped! bl00dy thing was going off all the time when i picked it up and stuck it on lorry, in the finish i had to disconnect the battery as it kept arming itself:roll: and its the loudest mother ive ever heard on a car:shock: was getting some strange looks from all the brummies! think they thought the southern soft bastad had come to steal one of their children away:lol: :lol:its got full instruction manual too

and yes, the plate was one of the first things i spotted, a scooby chav will love that!
:lol: lol.. Thank you bob the next door neighbours will love that going off 8)

P

pulsarboby

theres nothing wrong with the car tbh! it just needs the brakes bled and what seems to me like an ignition prob sorted, (its still even taxed n tested) but the car to be fair is worth more in bits to me due to the stuff it has fitted to it.
even the bodywork barring one very small rust mark is in vgc, cant understand how someone can flog a car so cheap with the amount of mods it has, but thats life i suppose.

so looks like its gonna meet its maker:twisted: :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
pulsarboby said:
theres nothing wrong with the car tbh! it just needs the brakes bled and what seems to me like an ignition prob sorted, (its still even taxed n tested) but the car to be fair is worth more in bits to me due to the stuff it has fitted to it.
even the bodywork barring one very small rust mark is in vgc, cant understand how someone can flog a car so cheap with the amount of mods it has, but thats life i suppose.

so looks like its gonna meet its maker:twisted: :lol:

you're mean :cry:

P

pulsarboby

Fire & skill said:
you're mean :cry:

i just have a compulsion to rid the world of the little sh1tters:twisted:
but you could always try make me an offer for the little red beast if you love it, and are willing to honour and obey it, for better or worse, so help you god:lol: :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
pulsarboby said:
i just have a compulsion to rid the world of the little sh1tters:twisted:
but you could always try make me an offer for the little red beast if you love it, and are willing to honour and obey it, for better or worse, so help you god:lol: :lol:
aye so i will :lol: :lol:

but if you decide to fix her up instead - give me a shout. Mind you i'll prob PM you anyways :-D