'Goose question

A

Anonymous

What are the options available from mongoose? I saw somewhere offering the full system with a silencer in place of the cat or straight through. Are they just adding a de-cat pipe to the other system or is it available from Mongoose? With a de-cat will it make my ears bleed?

Dunc

R

rsnissan

As far as i know all mongoose systems are the same 2.5" dump pipe back systems with a replacement straight through silencer where the OE cat is and then a choice of 3.5" or 5" tail pipes

S

Sunny Nutter

a full mongoose comes in 4 pieces
from turbo to cat
cat replacement
from cat back
and a tail piece 3" / 5"

the cat replacement is optional,
without the cat replacement you'll be using your existing cat....which your better off getting rid of anyway!
they are loud but its a sweeter sound then a raspy civic etc!

A

Anonymous

For the website:

These two full stainless steel exhaust systems from Mongoose for the Sunny GTiR differ in that one does away with the Cat and the other has a removable Cat replacement box included. The system that replaces the Cat cannot be re-fitted with a Cat so please order the Cat replacement system if you need the Cat for MOT purposes.

Just wondering. I guess they just added their own de-cat pipe but sounds like one solid pipe "cannot be re-fitted with a Cat "?!?.
:?:

Dunc