Golf R32 ha ha ha :)

Simmo

Picked up the R and on the way home burbling around 60mph and 0.65bar boost then what do I spy sitting on my bumper some tw4t in an R32 Golf.

What a c*nt! I mean less that 10cm off my bumper and im in traffic, after about 5 mins of this Im getting slightly p1ssed of with mr kindergarden driver in his "im a consultant" chav wagon. We approach a dual carriageway and I pull out, guess what, old c*nt face is still there laughing at the H plate nissan sat in front of him.

So i booted it and bye bye mr ive wasted 25odd grand on a pile of crap.

We meet more traffic and guess who comes stomping up behind me and sitting on my bumper again as if he hadnt realised he'd lost very badly the last time! The traffic clears and Im playing around with the boost controller like a dog on steroids. 1.1bar and a finger up out the window off I go again, bye bye R32.

I hit more traffic and stop at the traffic lights and who overtakes about 14 cars and burst through the red lights nearly taking out an oncoming truck with a very angry look on his face. Three guesses.

Good driving mr R32 you c*nt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

AJ4

lol, nice story, made me laugh.

I spanked a middle aged shirt wearing exec in a porsche boxter the other day. Came flying up behind me on a dual carriageway and flashed me to tell me to get out the road ( I was cruising along at 60 ). Instead of pulling over I just waved back and booted it :D When I slowed down for traffic he caught me up and overshot dangerously into the path of oncoming traffic. Tw~t ! I guess that not only is my ickle datsun faster, it also stopped a lot quicker too, much to his disgust :D

paz

:lol: I do so like these less than gracious drivers who can't accept defeat - they're brilliant.

Especially the ones that get beaten on the motorway, spend 6 minutes building their shed upto its top speed and then sail past you (whilst you're now sat in the inside lane at 70mph :roll: :lol:) with a look of triumph on their face :roll: :lol: :lol:

Paz

kyepan

I had quite a nasty response from a boxter s that didn't like me overtaking him and the mondeo he couldn't.. down my favorite Broad.. he tried to drag me out of the next junction onto a dual carrige way.. he was not happy at his 35k car being done by a red rally slag.

abyss

i had great fun on monday guy in a porsche convertable cruises right up my backside i have 4 people in my car, he starts dropping back and reving his engine and booting it up behind me it got quite annoying. As soon as the dual carriage way opens up he over takes to try and get in front of me i boot it right up beside him. So i stops at a set of traffic lights the look was priceless he couldn't even look my in the face. :D