fully reconditioned gtir shell with rollcage

Braveheart

No way.... that's my shell. When I (spotted it) gave it the once over in your workshop I thought that would be ideal for my needs. The amount of work that has gone into that.
I should have said something then but thought it was the base for your track/race car and did not want to ask you to put a price on it!
Now I have all the newly refurbed / uprated running gear bolted onto the wrong body. Oh well.. :doh:
I can only hope that if or when my engine goes band or I bounce off the tyre wall again that shell is still about.;-)

Braveheart

it would only take a weekend to swap the running gear over scott!....

if the car doesnt sell, im going to remove the running gear for peppa pig and build a frame to store the shell up out the way
I'm going to attempt the rear quarter myself, get the car mapped and get it on the track. There will be no holding back if that shell's still up for grabs. ;-) I need to drive this car first and get my GTiR fix...:car:
You will be getting a PM very soon... :lol:

P

pulsarboby

sorry to spam your thread martyn but have you looked into entering this next year
im thinking of going for this series, rather than lma or barc
prices arent too bad either and not that many rounds so loads of time inbetween to sort out running probs etc

http://www.trackdaytrophy.co.uk/regs--entries.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

vss irvine

hadnt seen that one before bob, could be an ideal starter series, theyd have to up the ptw ratio though!

P

pulsarboby

yes never spotted that
but is that taken atw or fly, if atw then not a million miles out.
il look into it.

Tim

As far as i can remember, you're required to run a restrictor on forced induction cars as well.