Feels boggy off boost.

dotalot

Im gonna give it to someone with a ramp to have a look at, cos laying on the ground aint my thing anymore. Its in the general area of the water pump that its leaking anyway.
Im hoping that the really bad warm running problems are down to this aswell though. I had it out earlier for an hour and had to pull over and leave it for a while, because it was running so bad.
Im not sure what the pumps on these are like but iv seen other cases where when the water pump heats up, the impellor just slips and stops circulating coolant. If this was the case and the heads overheating then its bound to affect perfomance. Well i hope so anyway.

dotalot

Ok finally got another air mass meter try (all be it another broken one), but it has made the car much better so im fairly sure its a problem with the air mass meter when it heats up.
I presume this part cost a fortune new from nissan, is there any other companies that make replacements???? Dont fancy a used one, you never know what your getting.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If it's a standard one, try pulsarboby, vssirvine or megamodz as they all break gtirs.