Fancy a trip to Paris?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I think it's as close as it's gonna get :)
True. - It is nice to see the Pulsar back in the market.

Killing the platform was a huge mistake, and they lost a chunk of market share around the world when nobody bought the replacement(s).

If nothing else, when my rust bucket gets beyond economical repair there's something I could replace it with and not feel like some kind of traitor. ;-)

Fusion Ed

Hmm not, at least they have not called it a GTi-R and there is room for future models with more go for example.

Mad

They will aim for the best market place and the fwd, 280bhp market is pretty buoyant ATM so understand why they are doing it. Cars are generally bigger nowadays due to legislation and safety issues so personally think they have it about right. I will probably buy one so Ed, start doing some homework on ECU remapping :)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
We could become a 2 car forum for those with the "classic" version and those with the new millennia version :)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'll buy a pint for the 1st peep to 4WD it!

Not really a fan, but I can see why they've produced one, as mentioned it follows the trend of FWD turbo performance cars.

I think it'll have its work cut out against the new Type R

red reading

I'll buy a pint for the 1st peep to 4WD it!

Not really a fan, but I can see why they've produced one, as mentioned it follows the trend of FWD turbo performance cars.

I think it'll have its work cut out against the new Type R

You would need to buy me more than a pint

MarkTurbo

It drives the wrong wheels, looks like the last Impreza, is big & heavy and the engine is too small.

Not much going for it as far as I'm concerned :lol: