exhaust manifold gasket

niklock1

I need some help , i had a problem with the turbo, took it out complete with the exhaust manifold and it turns out the bolts on it , on the exhaust side of the turbo had all worked loose. ive given it to a mate to take appart and give it the once over before i try and refit it again. But my problem is trying to find a new manifold to head gasket, No one seems to have em. Sumo power just up the rd said they can get one but might take a while. is there anywhere that stocks em on the shelf ? :?

Stevo

I got a turbo kit from my local nissan dealer was about 30.00 for mainfold to head, manifold to turbo and turbo to downpipe.

Fazz

This sounds like exact same problem i had a few months back...

Was noisey from the gasket and turned out the turbo manifold gasket was gone...

Had that replaced and all was sweet agian...

You may need new bolts...

Only applies if its just your gasket as was on mine and is quite common as far as i know... - the bolts wear and loosen i think with the heat..

U say ur prob is trying to find new manifold to head gasket, do u mean manifold to turbo gasket? if so then above is so, and nissan should do a gasket handy.
If not then sorry, but might help a little and symptoms sound same.

niklock1

No its the manifold to head gasket i just cant belive no one keeps em on the shelf, oh well cheers il keep looking :?

Stevo

niklock1 said:
No its the manifold to head gasket i just cant belive no one keeps em on the shelf, oh well cheers il keep looking :?
Nissan have them, maybe gotta order them but they can get them.
Check this site for your local dealer.
www.nissan.co.uk

P

pulsar john

nissan in wolves had to order me one but thay got it next day.

T

Tommy

Hi mate im going to change my turbo in a few weeks, i have the gasket you need sittin here you can take that one and i will reorder one in. Its a nissan gasket and its trade price :wink: im in maidstone if that any help

Cheers tommy