Emanage Ultimate Offer

F

Fusion Ed

Currently prices are:

Blue fitted = £150 + mapping @ 25 hr.
Ultimate fitted = £200 + mapping @ 25hr.

If you want me to come to you to fit, travel is is £50 min less than 50 miles (inc return) + 25p mile there after.
I.e. if your 100 miles away then its a 200 mile round trip which I would charge £87.5 for travel.

I have done LOADS of blue e-manages on pulsar so far and a handfull of ultimates.

F

Fusion Ed

Good so far, but no really high boost ones just yet. To be honest however I frequently have issues with peoples ignition and vacume lines etc not being upto the job. Its becomming more pronunced recently for some reason. Infact I may make a prep requirement list when I get a chance of what people should check before I carry out any work, quite simply because I often spend alot of time sorting out small niggly faults that are shown when increasing power that the owners had no idea existed.

You would not believe also how many pulsars have out of calibration throttle bodies split or incorrectly fitted vacume lines, and how much harder this makes to get them to idle, piggy back systems it seems makes the car more sensitive to this even though logically there sould be no reason for this to happen.

In any case the ultimate is an amazing piece of kit, and has more features imo than some stand alone units, they do require a fair amount more work than the blue to set up and fit, but thats far outweighed by its caperbilities anyway.

hmmm

Any chance you can PM me or post your pre-reuqirement list so I can start looking in to this. Thinking about getting an Ultimate soon.

Thanks.

F

Fusion Ed

Ok basically keep it nissan, for example MSD blaster coil alone it seems to have less of a spark when swapped directly for the nissan one than when left stock. The MSD coils etc need drivers to work properly, the stock nissan one is not upto the job.

The rest of the ignition system would need refreshing/cleaning. Leads are usually fine, not had a prob so far, rotor arm and cap should be changed/cleaned - even if they are a month old. Its cheap so do it! Spark plugs as well, gap to 0.7mm try to avoid the iridium tiny point plugs they just seem to in my experience blow out sooner than normal 'traditional' style plugs. If you have a fairly accurate boost gauge with vacume, at idle around 1000rpm you should have around -0.45 to -0.5 bar. If its less say -0.35 to -0.4 it will be tough to get a good idle, and most probably wont be idleing very well anyway (too rich/retarded etc to compensate)

Fuel pressure regulators should be set at 3 bar and avoid FSE PBV - this again is my opinion, I feel that stock nissan ones are perfect for the job they were designed for unless your way beyond the caperbilities of the e-manage anyway.

Vacume pipes should be tight and not old/splitting worn etc, if your going to new boost levels cable tie them on. I get them popping off causing all manner of strange problems.

Attention to detail is critical, in summary if I for example come along to map a car that has lots of hidden issues it makes mapping a nightmare and ultimately costs you more in my time, as usually youll have to come back again once the problems have been solved.

This is in addition to any other basic servicing, such as oil and water checks. Trust me when I say if the car has any weakspots when any mapping takes place they will show up sooner or later.

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fusion Ed

Cambridge_pulsar said:
Surely that doesn't include supplying all the kit...?
Of course not, but if you buy your self from other sources it can work out quite a bit cheaper. I dont try to be too competitive on the price if I supply the product simply because I expect a certain amount of after care into the price of what I sell etc.

I had a look through the history of that ebay seller, I didn't see any recent (last couple of months anyway) sales of this special offer.

ashills

right ultimate is 620 for everything thats the unit, all harnesses, map sensor, map sensor harness
blue is £450 for unit all harnesses and boost sensor
boost sensor isnt always needed but is recomended

GtiR`BoD

cheers Ed cracking reply gives people an idea of how hard the job of mapping is when you put small things in perspective

cheers Carl.