Disco potato

mattytappy

Ahhhhhh fond memorys ah rob.......remember when you used to be able to wear trousers like that.....or should i say fit in them...lol

Is any one still using the gt2860rs or even the gt2871rs on here still or has everyone one gone for the usual suspect the 3071r..??

Matty

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Scott (braveheart) is using a 2871 I think, theres a few others as well but can't think atm

personally I don't think the turbo is something you can skimp on, I would go to Turbo Dynamics every time, you might save a few bob if you use ATP Turbo in the states.

mattytappy

Cheers steve......i have learnt the hard way....or should i say the ebay way....:roll:

Would have stuck my old spinner back on but there is a bit of play in the shaft and the exhaust housing is cracket in three places by the wastegate.....so its pretty much had it and more than likely helped my head gasket go as i kept on upping the boost to compensate for the leakage...oh well .......re-build time.

Last edited:

MORF114

check out horsepowerinabox.com.au or nissansilvia.com.au hpiab do cheap deals for turbos for this forum, as well as lots of other things.