crazy idea for angel eyes

stedee

i was thinking of making my own angel eye lights, you can buy the lights seperate and mount them inside your own units, i was going to spray the mirror bit black
all i need is a set of donor lights
i think they will look the dogs

O

Odin

You know what matey it's people like you that make me want to take my car outside and burn the f*cking thing :doh: :roll: .

God help us :cry: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

yeah and dont burn it till ive swiped your engine and quaife please!

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
yeah and don't burn it till I've swiped your engine and quaife please!

:shock: F*cking Vulture :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

stedee

Odin said:
You know what matey it's people like you that make me want to take my car outside and burn the f*cking thing :doh: :roll: .

Rob
whats wrong with you man, twin headlight conversions look good on most cars and angel eyes look even better.

O

Odin

stedee said:
whats wrong with you man, twin headlight conversions look good on most cars and angel eyes look even better.

Don't be so bl00dy stupid :doh: :doh: , They look totally 5hit unless the car left the factory with them, And even then they're still pretty chav :yuck: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

stedee said:
It's just that Rob's a boring old fart and stuck in a time warp, so if it doesn't look as if it's from the 60's....it's sh*t! :lol:

youngsyp

stedee said:
i was thinking of making my own angel eye lights, you can buy the lights seperate and mount them inside your own units, i was going to spray the mirror bit black
all i need is a set of donor lights
i think they will look the dogs
Unless you get some mirror finish black paint, this won't work I'm afraid.
Due to the design of the lamp, the mirrored part is vital for it to be able to project the light, as well as it does. You paint it black and a lot of that light will be absorbed, and the headlamps performance will take a serious nose dive. They're not like projector lamps that have integral reflectors !

Paul

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Odin said:

Rob
I totally agree, although I wouldn't burn my car :lol:

and like paul says it won't work anyway, numpty :der:

John

Odin said:
Don't be so bl00dy stupid :doh: :doh: , They look totally 5hit unless the car left the factory with them, And even then they're still pretty chav :yuck: .

Rob
Totally agreed there, unless its a BMW it looks chavtastic.

O

Odin

Fastfool that looks 5hit :doh: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: .

Rob