clutch and unichip questions

N

nafe

Hi again!

Hoping to see an r in the next few weeks, it needs a new clutch fitted as the owner says its slips if the boost is raised over .9 bar, but it runs fine @ .85 bar. So the first question is where is a good , cheap (if possible!) place to fit and sort me out a decent clutch, it seems that everone raves about rps and helix, which is the best for daily driving and some (cough cough!) track days/standin starts.

I caught a post by ninjatunefactory saying he can fit a clutch for 230 (plus clutch), is that still on???

Also included in the sale, but not fitted is a unichip. The car has been rr's at just over 300bhp with the mods its got at 1 bar which is fine for me, im not lookin for anything more (yet!) so is it worth fitting or selling?????

How much do they go for second hand???

Thanks again

Nafe

snoon

Anyone who knows what they are doing with cars should be able to fit it.

I have the Helix, good for day to day driving but also lauches awsome when the revs are up.

Mine has the unichip but was fitted when I got it so not sure of the improvement. Can you not find out how much they ar ebrand new and work out from that?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi dude,

Like insaid on my forum the group buy is still going on as long as 4 more people order clutchs but if not they will be at the normal RRP

cheers lionel.