Cheapest place for Oz Superleggeras?

S

Stoned

Been looking at a number of wheels this afternoon, but Oz Superleggera's look very light and come in 16" which is what I want.

Anyone know where is best to get these from with tyre's (Toyo's)?

Cheers

kyepan

there are two types of superlegeras i think, the not so light kind and the very light kind.. just to warn you. :)

S

Stoned

I think thats the difference between superleggera and superturrismo mate

paz

nah he's right if I remember right, coz I was looking at these too... think theres some superlight racing spec ones as well, but the normal ones were light enough I believe.

Let kme know if you find a decent price, I couldn't find anything under around £700-£750

paz

C

Crazy

Have been planning on buying a set of these soon, well when I have the money :wink:

I was washing my car the other day when I noticed that on my alloys it has 6.8kg stamped into them, is this light weight for 17's or just the average weight of most 17's???????????? :?:

S

stomski

not being funny but every1's got these wheels, get something different chap :wink:

mohsan

something different?

yeh i think that also,but if your thinking about your car and not just yourself i do think its a good bet to go for the superleggeras,as they are a light weight wheel.
what other light weight wheels are there?
and whats reasonably priced. Im still trying to work out whether 16s or 17s are right!

S

Stoned

Aye, I couldnt give a monkeys what everyone else has :)

Almost everyone has a standard looking black R with goose exhaust's, but it dont stop others doing the same

Got my superleggera's ordered now anyway, w00t!

A

andrewnorton

boo

m8 cut the middle man out........go direct to motorsport wheels who are o.z/bbs/fox racing and ask for richard or lee and tell them david norton sent you :wink: 01215067600 :wink:

S

Stoned

Cheers mate but I got em sorted now. If anyone wants to know they only way 14kg with 195/45/16 tyres!!
So they weigh less than my old 15's!

And I think they set the car off really nicely

mohsan

brilliant

i think they look fab!
what size are they?
are 17s okay as i think their only 1 kg heavier then 16s?

S

Stoned

Glad you like em 8)

Mine are the 16" version.

17" is 1.2kg heavier as I recall, but the tyres may weigh more as well so probably overall they will be a little heavier

S

Stoned

£725 inc vat and delivery all balenced etc

From South Coast Wheels

A

Anonymous

errr is that sun roof an after market one :?:

£725 was that with tyres and if so what sort :?:

They look good did they have em in any other colours ?